effective date: november 29, 2017
AGREEMENT OF TERMS. By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Website.
MODIFICATION OF POLICY. We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the date it was “Last Updated” above.
NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN PLEASE NOTE: The Company does not intend that any portion of the Website will be accessed or by anyone who has not reached the age of majority in the state or province in which you reside, and such use is prohibited. We will promptly delete information associated with any account be obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who has not reached the age of majority.
information collection practices
What basic information does Magikk collect?
We will collect information, including personal information and non-identifying information, when you interact with us and the Website, for example when you: access or use the Website;
- register, subscribe, or create an account with Magikk;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the Website;
- connect or link to any Website via social networking apps; and
- provide information to Merchants.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
are there choices to limit the data the company collects through the website?
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to us through Magikk, and you can limit the communications that we send to you through Magikk.You may manage how your mobile device shares certain Website Data with Magikk by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
use and sharing of information
What does the company do with collected information?
We (or our Vendors on our behalf), use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Website and our services, and Other Programs;
- Facilitate and fulfill transactions placed on the Website and Other Programs – for example, for Magikk goods and services, including tracking redemption;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Magikk and our Business Partners, sometimes by combining your information with information from Other Sources;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
- Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
- We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
when and why would the company disclose information i provide?
IDENTIFIABLE MATERIAL. We (or our Merchants on our behalf) may share your personal information as required or permitted by law:
- With any affiliate of the Company who may only use the personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- With our Vendors to provide services for us and who are required to protect the personal information;
- To report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners;
- With whom we jointly offer products and services;
- To facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the Business Partner;
- To enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- To the extent you have purchased Magikk goods or services offered by a Business Partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or Other Programs sponsored or offered through Magikk on behalf of that Business Partner;
- With a purchaser of the Company or any of the Company’s Affiliates (or their assets);
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting the Company;
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
- With your consent.
We encourage Business Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of personal information obtained through Magikk is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
NON-IDENTIFIABLE MATERIAL. We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
- For the same reasons we might share personal information; or
- With Business Partners for their own analysis and research;
how does magikk collect data?
PERSONAL INFORMATION. You provide us with your personal information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your personal information during your interaction with the Website and Other Programs. We also collect personal information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to an Online Community.
WEBSITE DATA. Website Data may be collected when your device interacts with the Website, even if you are not logged into the Website. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your web browser, please refer to instructions from your software provider to learn how to adjust your settings.
can users access and correct personal information?
You can access, update and delete your personal information you provided to us by managing this information through your Magikk account.
If you want to deactivate your Magikk account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you services contact us. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
how does magikk use social networks to obtain data?
You also have the option to link social networks, such as Facebook, to your Magikk account. Once you register with the Company using Magikk and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent Magikk activity back to your social network.
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by the Company through your interaction with the Website. Other Websites that may be accessible through links from the Website and Other Programs may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their own privacy statements. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
contact information and policy updates
CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Website, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following: email@example.com
updates and changes